The Minnesota State High School Clay Target League is offering three $2,000 scholarships to student athletes that are participating in the 2016 spring league. The objectives of the scholarship program is to provide financial assistance for a student that is continuing his/her education after high school and to reward that student seeking a career in environmental sciences or conservation industries.
To be eligible for the $2,000 scholarship, the student athlete must:
1. Be a member of a participating MNSHSCTL team in the 2016 spring league.
2. Be a high school senior graduating in 2016.
3. Demonstrate an interest in furthering his/her education in the field of environmental sciences and/or conservation of our natural resources.
4. Adhere to all school district rules, policies and requirements concerning student activities including, but not limited to, attendance, conduct, scholastic standing and other eligibility requirements.
5. Submit all necessary documentation before May 15, 2016.
*please note* the application is an interactive .pdf file. While most modern web browsers (including Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer/Edge, and Apple Safari) will open the file correctly, if you have difficulty, please download and use Adobe Acrobat to complete your application.