The Minnesota State High School Clay Target League is offering one $1,000 scholarship to a student athlete that is participating in the 2013 spring league. The objectives of the scholarship program is to provide financial assistance for a student that is continuing his/her education after high school and to reward that student seeking a career in environmental sciences or conservation industries.
To be eligible for the $1,000 scholarship, the student athlete must:
1. Be a member of a participating MSHSCTL team in the 2013 spring league.
2. Be a high school senior graduating in 2013.
3. Demonstrate an interest in furthering his/her education in the field of environmental sciences and/or conservation of our natural resources.
4. Adhere to all school district rules, policies and requirements concerning student activities including, but not limited to, attendance, conduct, scholastic standing and other eligibility requirements.
5. Submit all necessary documentation before May 1, 2013.
Download the MSHSCTL 2013 Scholarship application.